Saturday, December 10, 2011

ah the joys of selling online

Today my shop is dead, deader then dead in fact, and i do not understand it one bit. The last week has been awesome. I made lot of sales and cranked out items fast. Today not one sale. nada, none, niente, nix..........
I don't get Etsy or ArtFire. Now i am sitting here thinking if i should put my tools away and call it a day/week/year or whatever. The apartment looks like a bomb exploded and i need to clean up, but somehow i cannot bring myself to do this just yet. I am still browsing around and look into Etsy every 5 minutes to see if i sold anything. I think i am obsessed. Selling online is like a drug and i want and need it. LOL.
The weather is quit beautiful today and hubby went for a mountain bike ride. So here i am all alone sitting in front of my tools. What to do what to do. I am on the schedule today for work if they need me they will call at 5 pm if they don't need me  they will also call. So i have 2 1/2 more hours to wait until i know. This is driving me nuts slowly but surely. I need to do Laundry too. Ah sweet procrastination. ...


this is me by the way with hubby out and about hiking. That was made in winter last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment